EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Control monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing activities with the cooperation of controlling (CO) teams in MEA countries
- Maintain SAP transactions for cost center accounting, controlling profitability accruals, and budget data upload
- Handle product costing reporting, analysis, and closing activities
- Prepare standardized financial reports for different Henkel business units, focusing on income statements and balance sheet items
- Come up with continuous improvement initiatives and support in big projects across the region
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience at a similar multicultural environment
- Fluent English speaker; French is a plus
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- SAP experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills