Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Creative Concept Writer (d/f/m) - Content Factory
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop and conceptualize ideas for all types of content: Digital: social (IG, FB, TikTok, Pinterest etc),YouTube Content, short film / digital episodes for websites, interactive, activations; ATL: OOH, print and key visual ideas; and BTL: brand events, internal events based on Content Marketing Briefing
- Present concepts in a clear and focused way that tells a story and can be used as a content brief
- Perform copywriting in English. German is a plus
- Ensure all Global brand guidelines and CI are embraced in all executions
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team environment with Head of Productions, Creative director, DOP, Content Marketing Managers, and brand managers
- Research and stay on top of retail, marketing, editorial trends, sustainable beauty brands, and social media developments to proactively provide recommendations on creatives
- Work autonomously, and independently, while working closely with an international, and interdisciplinary team with diverse colleagues and exciting projects
- University degree required in English, journalism, communications, advertising or comparable degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in agency/in-house concepting and writing copy for global brands or agencies
- A professional portfolio demonstrating strong digital focus and industry experience in beauty, fashion, or luxury brand expertise for marketing-driven companies. Experience in digital communication mandatory.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills a must; impeccable spelling, grammar, punctuation. Ability to conceptualize in a visual environment
- Strong sense of visual storytelling and an insane eye and ear for detail
- Ability to vary voice, style, and continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the target audience and drives action
- An interest in brand storytelling and project strategy
- A collaborative team player who is flexible, reliable, highly organized and able to handle projects independently
- Proficient communication skills in English, C2 level – German and other languages are a plus