Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Head of Innovation Excellence Europe (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As Head of Innovation Excellence, actively shape the future of our adhesives R&D landscape from our modern Inspiration Center in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Represent our adhesives R&D organization for internal and external communications and stakeholder management
- Analyze existing processes in our R&D business units with focus on laboratory safety, laboratory resource allocations and equipment purchasing
- Review optimization and synergy potentials and ensure cross-divisional standardization and homogenization of processes
- Be the driver of change management in your area of responsibility
- Accompany the transformation of the business units to the new processes and be the primary contact person for all stakeholders in this regard
- Master's degree or PhD in Chemistry or Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in R&D or technology, ideally with an international practice
- Experience with team leadership and R&D site management combined with strong communication and project management skills
- Practice with lab footprint optimization, lab safety, and lab efficiency programs
- Fluent German and English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.