SGP, Singapore, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for execution of Singapore & Malaysia’s marketing and digital activities to build brand visibility, awareness and achieve sales objectives
- Identify Market Potential and High Market Quality Leads through market assessments to strategies entry-point to grow market share in the assigned country
- Research, mine and analyze data on consumption, competitors, marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items
- Integrate and analyze data from multiple sources to develop marketing intelligence and insights
- Building up the Henkel Brand through developing face-to-face and virtual marketing events and campaigns, as well as partnership with associations
- Localise and produce communications/marketing collaterals and sales kits in a timely and accurate manner
- Being part of the team that strategies yearly marketing plans and objectives, working closely with marketing manager, regional strategy and communication teams
- Building a Digital platform by developing and creating the digital content calendar across the various platforms which includes social media channels, website content, community partners, on the ground marketing
- Manage and maintain various digital communication activities through Henkel digital platforms to improve engagement and credibility building digital activities
- Design ad graphics, infographic content, articles & blog for social media communication and offline events
- Degree in Marketing / Business or equivalent
- Possess at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Passionate, self-driven and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to juggle and interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Analytical, detailed and hands-on person
- Enjoys mining, analysis of data and logical to drive completion of market assessments
- Familiarity to digital tools is a plus
- Good presentation skills and manipulating data using MS Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to maintain relationship with vendors and internal stakeholders