Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You will become part of our global team that develops the strategy and operational set-up for diversity, equality and inclusion for the adhesive technologies business unit
- You will excite and influence our employees by translating our global diversity action plan into strong concepts and initiatives
- You support in developing innovative communication strategies internally and externally including campaigns for key calendar dates, lighthouse events and social media channels
- You can innovate and explore new measures based on insights from qualitative surveys
- Student who has ideally successfully passed first semesters of business administration or psychology, preferably with focus on marketing, communication or human resources
- Fluent English language skills are required as we are a global organization, German is advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Personal interest and passion for diversity, equity and inclusion with deep understanding and broad knowledge
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for change
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.