Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Lead IT Architect Cloud and SAP Infrastructure (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Contribute to Henkel’s Hybrid Cloud Strategy being part of a global project team
- Manage Infrastructure Architecture development (Edge, Private and Public Cloud)
- Evaluate different architecture solution concepts
- Define technical solution components based on application requirements and existing standards
- Act as a consultant (d/f/m) to internal and external stakeholders such as project managers
- Verify technical solutions with stakeholders such as Network or Security team
- Provide guidance about required cloud components and licensing
- Develop technical architecture diagrams and data flow charts
- Upskill yourself constantly by regular research, testing and training
- University degree in information technology or related subject
- Experience with Cloud Solution Design and S/4 HANA infrastructure requirements
- Experience in using Cloud technologies like in Hybrid Cloud and Hyper-Visor technologies such as RH Open Stack or VMware
- Broad knowledge about data center hardware architecture principals
- Experience with the design and implementation of cloud-based Edge solutions
- Basic knowledge about DevOps methodologies and application design
- Excellent English skills and good understanding of German language
- Open-mindedness and intrinsic motivation to learn new topics
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.