United States, Stamford, CT, Laundry & Home Care
eCommerce Content Intern - Spring 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The eCommerce content Intern will gain valuable exposure to how Henkel presents it's products in the best possible way across retailer eCommerce platforms.
- As an eCommerce Intern you will:
- Be knowledgeable on digital merchandising best practices and willing to work with brand marketers on how to implement these best practices with the goal of increasing Henkel’s share of the digital shelf to ultimately increase sales.
- Be constantly learning and looking for opportunities to expand Henkel’s eCommerce presence.
- Manage content development projects in conjunction with brand marketing.
- Validate digital merchandising best practices with various testing methodologies.
- Keep product pages SEO optimized by working with SEO agency.
- Maintain contracts and relationships with content syndication and auditing partners.
- Coordinate eCommerce content efforts with social and digital marketing campaigns.
- Stay current with retailer content requirements to ensure compliance.
- Continually look to expand the scope of Henkel’s content syndication to new retailer partners.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
The salary range for this role is $43,860 to $62,400. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.