United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Maintenance Mechanic II, 2nd shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain all packaging and support equipment to optimize efficiency and quality.
- Conducts line changeovers and makes necessary set-up and adjustments as required by the production schedule.
- Perform line alteration, rebuilding as necessary.
- Repair of mechanical equipment including pumps, gear reducers, seals, bearings, hydraulic/pneumatic systems, and conveyors.
- Analyze and solve routine electrical problems of processing, packaging, and auxiliary equipment.
- Assist manufacturing personnel on process related problems
- Perform established Preventative Maintenance. Identify and correct mechanical/electrical maintenance issues found during PM process.
- Assist Engineering on equipment installations.
- Repair and fabricate parts as required.
- Oil, lubricate, and check equipment and production lines.
- Operate forklift trucks as required to move equipment or materials.
- Assist and train team members in simple adjustments and maintenance
- High School graduate, or equivalent.
- 5-plus years’ mechanic experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Completion of a mechanical or electrical apprenticeship preferred.
- Intermediate technical knowledge of electrical maintenance troubleshooting principles (AC/Dc motors, starters, contactors, three phase power, PLC’s) required.
- Ability to read blueprints, possess mechanical troubleshooting skills and production maintenance work experience.
- Provide own hand tools.
- Initiative/motivation and communication skill required.