United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Blow Mold Set-Up Technician, 2nd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Blow Mold Technician, you will:
- Clean and set up grinders and blenders for all color changes
- Perform mold set up correctly including head tooling and neck sizes. Following check list, set up sheet and router. Use a SMED approach for all mold set up
- Process machines to start them up and produce an acceptable part and make adjustments to bring part quality into specification
- Perform daily review of machine efficiency and check sheet to ensure bottles are being produced with the correct materials and exceed the minimum quality standards
- Utilize technical knowledge to solve mechanical problems on blow molding equipment
- Fill out set up sheet, mold change paperwork and monitor records on a consistent basis
- Repair, adjust, and maintain all blow molding equipment and auxiliary equipment to maximize productivity and meet all quality standards
- Must demonstrate mechanical aptitude; good understanding of machine timing, setting of limit switches, and cams
- Check product visually for quality and make necessary adjustments to produce parts that meet all quality specs
- Can set conveyor heights and program PLC’s for conveyors
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High School graduate/equivalent required.
- Good mechanical and math skills required. Electrical knowledge preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- 3-5 years Blow Molding experience required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.