United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Social Media Intern - Spring 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Become a part of our team by providing social media support and content ideation
- Expand your skills in social execution, copywriting, content strategy
- Apply your knowledge in new and emerging platforms to
- Assist with social execution and planning
- Content management in coordination with digital marketing team
- Track social metrics to identify possible content and strategy shifts
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in a marketing, communications, or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Able to intern part-time beginning in January 2022 through April 2022 with opportunity for extension if desired
- Ability to take initiative and manage projects from beginning to end
- Collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
- Detail oriented, strong copywriting skills
- Knowledgeable in Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok platforms
- Analytical mindset, able to make sense of statistics • Proficient in Excel
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.