United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Material Handler - 1st Shift
Excellent benefits including competitive hourly rates with bonus potential, paid vacation, holidays, 401k matching, and medical insurance that starts on day 1!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Operates forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts and finished goods
- Performs SAP functions/processes related to shipping, receiving and warehousing.
- Process receipt of incoming materials/supplies/other, stocking material to correct bin and storage location
- Provide samples of incoming raw material to Quality as applicable
- Performs down packing and the kitting of material to alternate containers in compliance with all regulatory and safety requirements
- Loads, unloads, and stages material within the warehouse utilizing hand trucks, power forklifts, power hoists, or other material handling equipment.
- Pulls, issues and delivers materials/supplies to locations throughout the plant as applicable
- Picks, packs, and labels shipment delivery orders to meet customer delivery commitments.
- Packages, labels, and prepares documentation for the safe shipment/storage/handling of hazardous materials.
- Performs daily cycle count inventory for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses. Participate in physical inventory annually or other frequency as required by the business.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years related forklift experience in manufacturing warehouse environment.
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
- Prefer experience in the certification and preparation of dangerous goods documentation for domestic & international transport in all modes.
- Experience in Warehouse Management systems (e.g. LOGOS, bar-coding, RF scanners, and labeling systems)
- Ability to manage disparate responsibilities within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs, and up to 25 lbs on a frequent basis during a shift
- Wear full face respirator
- Climb and descend stairs and forklift routinely during a shift. Stand and walk routinely during a shift
in non-climate controlled work area
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.