United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
Engineering/Maintenance Shift Programmer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Shift Programmer will be responsible to assist, create, and update both programs/graphics for new projects as well as existing ones.
- Working with Engineering, Maintenance and Production Department personnel throughout the process to ensure the accuracy of all PLC functions.
- Oversight and implementation of the MOC that impacts programming, sensors, equipment set points
- Provide leadership / facilitation root cause on reactive downtime using programming to troubleshoot (when there isn’t a broken part, uses laptops to troubleshoot why machine won’t move / home)
- Support shift for pallet patterns, cameras, clarinet, PLCs, networks, servers
- Works with plant programmers to complete programming work orders as assigned
- Associate degree in programming or automation controls.
- Preferred: Allen Bradley Certificates. Basic competency in Allen Bradley or Ladder Logic Programming.
- Basic understanding of troubleshooting using programming code.
- Standing for extended period of times (minimal)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.