United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Quality Auditor, 2nd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Audit all production lines, blow molding, and silk screening to verify that all standard quality control procedures and checks meet Company QC guidelines.
- Assist with the quality procedures training of new employees and re-training of production personnel.
- Inspect finishing materials and finished goods as required.
- Working familiarity with ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2003 sampling plans.
- Keep records and reports as required.
- Keep area neat, clean and orderly.
- Responsible for printing out receiving tickets.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer 1-3 years previous lab experience.
- The position is in the factory and could involve sitting, standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
- Must be able to reach, lift, bend and stoop without restrictions.
- Good manual dexterity needed.
- Must pass color blindness qualifications.
- The performance of this position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, and hygienic precautions, such as hairnets, are required.
- The work environment is not climate controlled.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Overtime may be required.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.