HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
$3,000 sign on bonus offered. (Restrictions apply)
- Become the subject matter expert for the assigned equipment.
- This will include managing the improvement and or creation of the operating procedures, maintenance procedures within the cell, and troubleshooting procedures enabling the equipment to function at targets
- Be the gate keeper for all proposed changes / modifications to assigned equipment including mechanical, electrical, programming, and operation requests
- Proficient in mechanical, electrical and basic programming
- Work directly with the Cell Leader, HPS Engineer, and Reliability Manger to ensure those interacting with equipment are adequately trained to perform tasks in accordance with documented procedure
- Deploy Henkel Production System (HPS) to monitor the health of assigned equipment. Utilizes data, develop glidepaths and action plans to improve performance for the area using TPM methodology.
- Performs Behavior Based Safety observations and corrects unsafe behaviors and conditions. Works with the team to identify hazards and implement changes that improve safe work conditions.
- Facilitates root-cause analysis for breakdowns, quality incidents, and safety incidents within the facility. Ensures resolution of red conditions.
- Supports engineering projects in assigned area. Ensures successful deployment of new product trials on the line and provides feedback to site project leader.
- Executes capital KI projects <$25k for the area.