ROU, Bucharest, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Execute the local implementation of Global, Regional and Cluster marketing programs and campaigns. This includes translation, adaptation and localization of content and tools in close collaboration with peer country MCA specialists.
- Develop and execute country-specific Marketing plan incl. activation of comprehensive dedicated Marketing campaigns & promotions in alignment with Cluster Marketing Head and local Sales Managers including monitor and control of achievements.
- Provide professional support to distribution partners. Support execution of Channel Partner Program.
- Support Regional Market Strategy Teams in Market Intelligence initiatives including competition monitoring.
- New Product Introductions (NPIs), Support of Country Product Portfolio Management including Product relabeling with SHEQ manager.
- Management and Administration of country marketing budgets and in alignment with Sales Managers
- Administrative, organizational and operational Sales Support duties including reporting.
- Administration of Sales Enablement Tools. Support management of Customer relationships, including organization of necessary business events.
- Prepare and held ad-hoc presentations
- University degree in marketing, communications, or a related field with strong interest in technologies
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Business fluent English & native Romanian skills are required
- Proactive, dynamic, open-minded, flexible personality with team-player attitude
- Excellent in planning, prioritization/multi-tasking and organizations skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), SAP knowledge is an advantage
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.