Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Laundry & Home Care
E-Commerce Manager - Laundry & Home Care (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- E-commerce position within the Trade Marketing team of the fastest growing company within the Laundry & Home Care market
- Being responsible for bringing the e-commerce business in our categories to the next level, including account management of several e-commerce clients
- Determine the short- and long-term e-commerce strategy for Henkel LHC
- Responsible for all e-commerce paid media activities and optimizing the media mix towards best performance channels
- Create, manage, and experiment on a wide range of ad formats to drive traffic, engagement, and conversion towards retailer platforms
- Full responsibility for the e-commerce budget
- Optimize the Sponsored Products performance at Marketplaces and online retailers with focus on the ROAS
- Cooperate daily with our media agency about ad performance, strategy, and media creation
- Build and implement strategic plans in the area of online assortment, pricing and promotion based on the latest e-category and marketing insights.
- Implementing and translating our category vision to the e-commerce customers, where you look for joint growth opportunities
- Building strong relationships with our clients, media agencies, and internal stakeholders to increase effectiveness and strengthen collaboration.
- Drive digital upskilling of sales & marketing teams
- Academic degree with a strong interest in Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- At least 4 years relevant working experience in e-commerce or digital marketing
- Experience with (digital) media agencies
- Analytical and creative;
- Persistent and result driven;
- Teamplayer with good communication skills
- Good in building relationships with in- and external stakeholders
- Strong personality with the ability to convert ideas into concrete actions and results.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Experience with marketplaces and having a media agency background is a benefit in this position
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.