China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Associate Key account manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supports KAM / SKAM in steering key customers
- Provides regular reporting (e.g. MS, P&L, NPI launch control, distribution, promotion overviews and listing overviews)
- Develops cross-functional recommendations derived from above mentioned reports Designs presentations of insights and recommendations in sales meetings
- Monitors budget and invoicing process
- Supports in monthly planning and tracking (sales forecast, promotion planning)
- good English speaking and writing skill
- be familiar with PCBA and device assembly for consumer device