United States, LaGrange, GA, Adhesive Technologies
QC Tech 2nd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The individual selected for this role will coordinate activities to ensure customer requirements are met at all stages.
- Analyze quality performance utilizing statistical and analytical tools and methods.
- Verify conformance and productivity of quality engineering system through audits, surveys and conformance testing coordination.
- Interact with manufacturing and engineering teams to optimize documentation related to internal and external specifications.
- Work with all quality techs in the operation of QC functions on all shifts.
- Key member of internal audit group for the site. Perform a minimal of two internal audits for the site.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a chemical or manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Ability to work alternate hours if needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Strong background with 5S, Lean and Continuous improvement methodologies 2-4 year Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry or other related field.
- Must possess strong communication skills and the ability to lead and coordinate efforts between various functional groups to address customer requirements, and to complete projects related to the achievement of established objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership; able to indirectly manage and mentor team members.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.