United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Lean Site Leader
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manages all Continuous Improvement (CI) activities and projects in the plant
- Implements a Continuous Improvement strategy to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Delivers against production performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Sets up and executes development plans for production personnel, esp. regarding CI training; coaches HPS practitioners on HPS deployment
- Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Organizes and facilitates improvement workshops; leads the team in the workshop, co-ordinates and follows up on implementation
- Trains the participants and trainers on the standards and uses them consistently Involves the relevant people and departments to ensure full ownership of the actions and results
- Manages and oversees the HPS program deployment; develops and manages the HPS capability development program
- Acts as role model of continuous improvement culture and behaviors
- Validates and certifies accomplishment of the different capability levels
- Coaches the use of HPS principles and tools, and the mindset and behaviors required to sustain the HPS program
- Tracks progress of the master plan and gives appropriate advice and detects possible obstacles
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, or Supply Chain
- Five years experience in lean manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma green belt preferred
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Lean Manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Root cause analysis tools
- Competent in project management, possessing the ability to lead continuous improvement workshops/events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.