United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Supervisor, Packaging - Third Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manages all technical activities and projects in the plant Implements a technology strategy to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Delivers against technical performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Sets up and executes development plans for production personnel, esp. regarding training in Engineering and technology
- Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Has legal responsibility for fulfilling SHEQ requirements
- Acts as key contact for local authorities in the area of responsibility
- Associate Degree preferred; high school graduate/equivalent with 3 – 5 years manufacturing/packaging experience, or equivalent required.
- Zotos demonstrated functional knowledge will also be considered.
- Must exhibit the skill to organize and prioritize work.
- Should possess excellent communication skills both orally and in writing with employees and management.
- Required to be able to multi-task.
- Microsoft Office experience a must.
- Will work in Kronos, Mapics, HighJump and other programs required in the department.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.