Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship International Marketing - Skin Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active involvement in the innovation development from day one
- Own set of responsibilities for a specific project
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams, local marketing and external partners (e.g. agencies)
- Development of concepts and packaging ideas
- Strategic market and competitor analysis to derive learnings and recommendations for real business challenges
- Development, updating and monitoring of KPIs for the business
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on marketing
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Great organizing and problem-solving skills
- Dealing well with complexity and ambiguity
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.