United States, West Hazleton, PA, Beauty Care
Cell Reliability Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Cell Reliability Manager sets strategy and leads a team of maintenance associates to ensure the maintenance, upkeep, and troubleshooting of all production equipment in an assigned cell to prevent and/or correct mechanical & electrical breakdowns following safety & quality standards.
- Leads the safety, people development, reduction of cost, and improvement of OEE lines.
- Supports Henkel Production System (HPS) and drives continuous improvement mindset.
- Analyzing breakdown to drive to root cause of machine failures to develop preventive actions to increase OEE.
- Support and drive training and development of maintenance associates.
- Must have at least 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably CPG or closely related industry Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field such as mechanical, chemical, electrical, manufacturing, production engineering is highly desired.
- Ability to lead and motivate others, to negotiate with, and persuade others, and work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Certifications (preferred). Highly skilled in diagnosis and problem-solving, leading a team and liaising with suppliers, and capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures.
- Highly developed understanding of TPM methodologies and implementation to drive continuous improvement.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.