United States, West Hazleton, PA, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
2nd shift position - 2pm - 10:30pm, Mon - Fri
- Ensures the Production of finished goods & coordinates the production schedule, materials, & personnel necessary to produce a high-quality product that meets customer demands on a safe and timely basis.
- Delivers against plant performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Sets up and executes development plans for plant personnel
- Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Supervises production activities to meet operational goals for safety, quality, customer service, & cost control.
- Leads day-to-day execution of business results focused on key performance measures of safety, quality, reliability, & productivity.
- Leads team development and boundary management allowing the team to increase their skills, performance, & results in order to meet the needs of downstream customers.
- Safety is a fundamental aspect of this role and is part of everyone's responsibility.
- BS/BA degree with preference for Engineering graduates or significant work experience that demonstrates technical skills, job knowledge, and personal characteristics listed in this position description or equivalent experience.
- 2 years’ or more of experience in a manufacturing environment in a supervisory position
- Job standards - demonstrates personal commitment to high performance goals and holding others accountable to the same goals.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.