United States, Trumbull, CT, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Scope of influence will span broadly across Beauty product range including bar soap, liquid hand soap/sanitizers, body wash, haircare and colorants.
- Creates experimental test protocols and supervises trials at pilot plant, and select full scale operations throughout North America.
- Mechanically-minded individual, and hands-on expertise of equipment setup/maintenance, chemical & waste management, product making (for consumer studies, sales samples & OTC stability batches).
- Use statistical methods for design of experiments or process improvement (incl. Factorial Designed Experiments, Taguchi Methods).
- Evaluates potential safety and environmental hazards with new raw materials or processes.
- Can recommend improvements or redesigns for equipment and processes to meet safety, quality, production and cost goals.
- Use Process Modeling software, and create Computer Aided (CAD) and Process & Instrument Drawings (P&IDs).
- Review, update and manage Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) & HAZOPs to ensure that work is done safely and efficiently.
- Develop project scope, maintain and report on manufacturing process changes, driving ‘Best in Class’ strategies.
- Education — BS in a technical degree with 5+ years of experience (Chem.E. preferred) Experience
- Manufacturing and/or R&D (including pilot plant) environment is desirable, with some hair care expertise.
- Application with liquids process scale-up, statistical process control
- Working knowledge of mechanical / electrical engineering principles.
The salary range for this role is $105,000 to $115,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.