Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Product Development Chemist for Thermal Interface Materials (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Research and develop groundbreaking technologies
- Identify opportunities for new technology, products or performance improvements
- Lead one or multiple R&D projects critical to business
- Actively make specialized knowledge available to the organization
- Act as an ambassador for the scientific community of Henkel Adhesive Technologies both internally and externally
- Identify and engage valuable external partners
- Act as responsible for new research, intellectual property , publications, technology roadmap
- Secure intellectual property position in own area of development
- Steer and facilitate knowledge sharing and support project teams in solving problems
- Act as an advisor for management and steering committees
- Contribute actively to scientific publications and forums with papers and presentations
- PhD in Polymer Chemistry
- 6 years of strong technical expertise with several years of industry and/or research experience in thermal management of batteries in the automotive industry
- Familiarity with polyurethane, epoxy, acrylate chemistries
- Ideally knowledge in the areas of lithium ion batteries for automotive
- Ability to take the initiative and high degree of flexibility
- Above-average team spirit and enjoyment in an agile working environment
- Ability to analyze and understand complex contexts in detail and to communicate in a way that is appropriate for the target audience
- Fluent English and good German language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.