United States, Bowling Green, KY, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
$5,000 sign on bonus offered, in addition to relocation benefits if applicable (restrictions apply)
- Executes the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- Associate degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field or equivalent work experience
- Will be required to be forklift certified and aerial lift certified.
- Must have own tools.
- Basic working knowledge of various types of pumps, conveying systems and other various types of machinery (process and high-speed packaging equipment).