United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Material Handler - 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate $15.65 and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Material Handler, you will:
- Perform all material-handling job functions required in the manufacturing area
- Supply all necessary materials for manufacturing lines to maximize efficient and effective production
- Fill bins with bottles and caps to ensure uninterrupted production
- Load skid with various in-process and finished goods, mark with appropriate tickets, move offline and stage, as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have proven ability in all aspects of material handling and knowledge of all other procedures in the packaging department
- Regular attendance is mandatory, and overtime may be required
- Each employee is responsible to conduct tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety, health, and environmental regulations, company program standards, company policies, and special safety concerns
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move 25 pounds to 50 pounds throughout shift
- Must be able to reach, lift, bend and stoop without restrictions
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.