United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Line Coordinator, 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate $16 and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Line Coordinator, you will:
- Support Line Supervisor with production line and manufacturing activities to ensure proper staffing, training, efficiency, quality, and output
- Assist Line Supervisor by coordinating team assignments to maximize efficient production and quality per manufacturing order
- Maintaining written records of line production, efficiency, and quality
- Training new line technicians and assist in performance evaluation process
- Performing quality checks and collecting samples as requested
- Making minor line adjustments and repairs needed for normal manufacturing operations
- Ensure manufacturing and warehouse receipts match the actual for components and bulk
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate strong communication, organizational/leadership and computer skills
- Track and record inventory electronically
- Understand all aspects of production and procedures in Packaging department
- Must regularly lift and/or move 25 pounds to 50 pounds throughout shift and able to reach, lift, bend and stoop without restrictions
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.