United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Blow Mold Material Handler, 2nd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Must be willing and able to train new employees
- Supply and load Screening lines with materials and in-process bottles.
- Move materials and products as assigned.
- Fill bins with bottles and color chip to insure uninterrupted production.
- Load skid with various in-process materials, mark with appropriate tickets, move off line and stage, load as necessary. Organize corrugated boxes and set up carton packing, hand form boxes as necessary.
- Must calculate the piece count needed to fulfill the orders.
- Must record all ISO tracking information for incoming and outgoing materials.
- Assist in line changeovers and make minor adjustments as directed.
- Tend Silk Screening lines to assist Production Technicians.
- Perform quality control inspections as required.
- Accurately fill out all required paperwork.
- Operate Silk Screening machines.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.