HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
$3,000 sign on bonus offered. (Restrictions apply)
- The Shift Programmer will be responsible to assist, create, and update both programs/graphics for new projects as well as existing ones.
- Working with Engineering, Maintenance and Production Department personnel throughout the process to ensure the accuracy of all PLC functions.
- Oversight and implementation of the MOC that impacts programming, sensors, equipment set points
- Provide leadership / facilitation root cause on reactive downtime using programming to troubleshoot (when there isn't a broken part, uses laptops to troubleshoot why machine won't move / home)
- Support shift for pallet patterns, cameras, clarinet, PLCs, networks, servers
- Works with plant programmers to complete programming work orders as assigned