United States, Seabrook, NH, Adhesive Technologies
Packaging Operator - 2nd Shift
Packaging Operator - 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday - 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Sign on Bonus of $1,000
Pay Starts at $19.00 / hr
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus of $1,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Packaging Operator, you will:
- Trained to operate specific filling and packaging equipment without oversight and as required to accomplish production objectives.
- Make adjustments to packaging equipment as required to ensure that products are filled according to standards.(Adjust dials, gauges, photo eyes, torque, labelers, tape machines, date coders, weigh scales and other related equipment, as required).
- Trained and successfully performs required tasks in the Packaging Department.
- Assembles cartons and dispense product into appropriate container at required quantities, cap/seal and label containers. Label cartons and complete the process of packaging products according to shop order packaging instructions.
- Prepare and package final product per process order instructions.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Operate a forklift and other mechanical equipment.
- Manufacturing experience preferred, or other experiences which involve following detailed written instructions.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.