United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Chemical Mixer - 3rd shift- $20-$21/hr
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Operation of process equipment to make adhesive products with minimal supervision.
- Follows batch ticket instructions to produce lab approved product.
- Troubleshooting of process and equipment to identify potential problems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 or years in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience handling hazardous chemicals, fork lift experience and computer knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand 90% of shift.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow specific weighing and addition protocols for batch making process.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.