PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
HRDirect Systems Support Senior Specialist (Payroll)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Deliver defined services and act as 1st escalation level for process execution
- Monitor and track work system enhancements related to payroll; Coordinate development efforts with the development team for major enhancements
- Troubleshoot Payroll systems related technical issues and coordination with IT for incidents and configuration changes if needed
- Learn processes for new services offered by the HR GBS+ (e.g. work shadowing during roll-in phase); Coordinate project work
- Consistently apply the concept of continuous improvement; Remain current on standards, technologies, approaches and methodologies
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Psychology/ Human Resources, Business Administration/ Management, or Computer Science/ Information Systems and Technology
- With a minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience as an HR professional with solid experience in supporting HR Systems (SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Paylocity, Oracle PeopleSoft, Dayforce) and working knowledge of Payroll-related processes (Payroll Processing, Employee Data Maintenance, Time and Attendance)
- Must have experience in Project Coordination and Technical Troubleshooting
- Must have excellent command of both spoken and written English
- With skills in customer service and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.