China, Shanghai, Beauty Care
Trade Marketing Assistant Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Integrates brand strategy and trade strategy to the consumer, yielding profitable and sustainable category growth;
- Effectively align brand strategy and execution by functioning as the primary liaison between the sales, marketing and other internal/external functions
- 1. Involve in Sales strategy for responsible categories/brands
- Communicate with principle to align appropriate product mix, pricing strategy, launch plan, and target execution;
- Lead promotion activities with measurement to trigger category growth
- Deep analysis on all possible business data to find gap, generate opportunities and learning for further growth;
- Generate efficient by channel/NKA by category/brand trade activities together with MKT on time to deliver business objectives.
- Monitor/tracking/review TM resources, listing/Promotion pack/POSM ect. to region/channel/KA level to generate designed result.
- Monthly trade programs/resource efficiency analysis reports to continuously improve the ROI and generate learning;
- Monitor the progress on related trade programs; deliver guideline to field sales team;
- Proactive collect and analysis competition information;
- Involve in rolling 3-6 months sales forecast on time delivery
Individually Tasks (Time in %)
- activation planning / execution / tracking（40%）
- business analysis and opportunity generation（30%）
- routine jobs to maintain the execution accuracy（30%）
- Bachelor or above degree
Required Skills & Experience
- FMCG 2-3 years’ experience at least (NTM experience will be preferred)
- Written English is workable
- Team player, good communication and impact capability