China, Yantai, Shandong, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Maintenance and repaire of mixing , filling and other equipment. Root case analysis for breakdown.
- Improving equipment for better efficiency,safety and reliability
- Make plan for maintenance ,repaire and spare parts order. Reduce breakdown caused by spare parts shortage.
- Participate in 5S and follow SHE&Q requirement IATF16949/ISO 45001/ISO14001/MES etc
- There are more than 160 sets mixers and filling machines in Yantai plant. In addition to these main machine,also have more than 70 sets pump and 60 set ovens and other assistant machines.
- Total 18 engineers to maintain all these equipment inclouding 3PL equipment maintenance.
- Annual volume is about 4500T
- Make preventive maintenace Plan and execute all plan 30%
- Maintenance and repaire of mixing and filling equipment 40%
- Make continue improvement for equipments 10%
- 5S,WRA,ORCA,LOTOTO 10%
- Carry out assigned task 10%
- College or above degree with major in Electrical related is required
- 3+ years’ experience on production line electrical maintenance,especial PLC,Industrial control related
- Solid knowledge on TPM process
- Strong ability of communication, coordination and organization and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office and autoCAD
- Good English skill at listening, speaking, reading and writing