MYS, Shah Alam, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- To ensure the Integrated Management System (IMS) of the organization is well maintained
- Responsible for Supplier Complaint Management System (SCMS) and supplier audits
- Responsible for Customer Complaint Management System (CCMS)
- Support compliance of ISO requirement for Quality, Safety, Health and Environment
- To maintain quality system and records
- Implement 5S housekeeping within the areas assigned
- To ensure supplier change control is properly managed in the organization
- Preparation of monthly quality reports
- Bachelor Degree in Science
- At least 3 years experience working in the chemical industry
- Experience in ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 management, GMP, Halal and other quality systems
- Problem solving skill (A3, 5 Why, Fish bone...)
- Experience in dealing with customer complaint, off-spec production
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Able to work under high workload
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills