Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Internship - Demand planning and S&OP (1st February, 2022)
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Prepare and analyze monthly performance reporting
- Work with local demand/business planners on root cause analysis and identification of improvement actions
- Detail out templates to be used for preparing and execution monthly S&OP Demand Review meeting
- Support our Forecast Analytics team in design and implementing Advanced Forecasting techniques using external data to improve quality of mid-term forecast
- Support in developing training material for new functionality in APO DP and performance dashboard
- Conduct detailed analysis on performance on demand
- Background/understanding of supply chain management and operations
- Knowledge of statistics/mathematics
- Ability to work with Excel, PowerBI, Power Query
- Finished bachelor degree or about to finish (2/3 year student)
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR Gross)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel learning hub
- 6 months internship from the 1st of February