Turkey, Ümraniye, Laundry & Home Care
Junior Category Manager, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible of pricing & sizing strategies (promotion/ portfolio) for traditional trade & C&C channels
- Works closely with Sales & Marketing team in order to identify & materialize category growth opportunities
- Analyzes market data & take measures in terms of market share & category growth
- Holds meetings with clients for growth opportunities in terms of category management perspective
- Leads joint business plan preparations for C&C clients
- Prepares detailed annual re/launch plans in collaboration with Marketing team.
- Works closely with Trade Marketing & Marketing teams in the process of planning POSMs and displays
- Responsible for preparation of Ad-hoc analyses to help the management decision making process
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics & Industrial Engineering or related departments
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related position ideally in FMCG world
- Excellent communication & analytical thinking skills
- A highly motivated team worker, problem solver, decision maker and initiative taker in planning and organizing various work assignments
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing
- Proficiency in MS Office applications; SAP is a plus