Netherlands, Amsterdam, Beauty Care
Internship - Manufacturing Excellence (1st February, 2022)
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support creation and global deployment of Manufacturing Excellence projects throughout our 13 Beauty Care factories worldwide:
- Responsibilities might be, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create and animate a Best Operating Practice program
- Assist in the development, monitoring and report out of the sites Manufacturing Excellence activities / projects
- Build the documentation for the Manufacturing Academy program aiming at efficient onboarding of the high potential people within our organization
- Ensure proper structure and platform for knowledge sharing
- Participate in the initiation of KAIZEN, 5S, Process Mapping and other Manufacturing Excellence related activities
- Support the business analysis for implementation of new a Manufacturing Execution System
- Manage and maintain OEE project databases and assist in Analysis and savings project identifications
- Develop cross department (Planning- Manufacturing) Continuous Improvement initiatives: gather best practices in European sites and roll out to other sites.
- Other Operational Excellence or improvement activities as assigned
- Master degree student in engineering (production, supply chain, mechanical preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, other language (Spanish, French or German is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Office solutions
- Be able to communicate progress with various stakeholders, from high level one-page to intense deep dive
- Be able to compile and prioritize feedbacks, information for continuous improvement
- Be self-motivated, able to think quickly and address issues as they arise
- Interest in Project Management disciplines e.g. customer value orientation, financials, planning & controlling, risk/opportunity management, stakeholder management, team development, leadership in projects, etc.
- Ability to work in a highly paced environment and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Structured approach to assignments and ability to handle project changes occurring in a multi-cultural dynamic environment
- Available to start from December 2021 for 6 month full-time
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You will be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR gross)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel learning hub