Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Packaging Manager Global Innovation (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive packaging innovations, new packaging technologies and materials with sustainability at heart
- Ensure target achievements of performance, quality, sustainability and cost requirements
- Analyze new packaging technologies and materials for their packaging capabilities
- Collaborate effectively with internal & external stakeholders, suppliers, start-ups and innovation partners
- Ensure that all new packages meet international recycling, health & safety requirements and regulations
- Connect with customers and generate consumer insights through various platforms
- Master's degree in Mechanical or Packaging Engineering or similar
- 5 years professional experience in the field of packaging engineering or other relevant role
- Knowledge and experience of the main packaging technologies, especially plastic processing
- Knowledge of packaging industry and its key players (suppliers/other specialists), ideally related to FMCG industry
- Track record of establishing projects resulting in successful product launches, preferable with international scope
- Analytical, result-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset (operational and business-oriented)
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.