Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Process Engineer (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for process improvement topics throughout various sites in Europe; beside the improvement of existing processes the position goes hand in hand with investments and process definition for new investments
- Improving existing manufacturing processes to deliver on KPIs like efficiency improvement, sustainability, safety etc.
- Sharing knowledge between sites with same/similar technology within Europe
- Participation in global process technology networks
- Designing and evaluating process optimizations for investments projects
- Leading workstream process optimization investments
- Leading medium size investment projects
- Master's degree in Engineering or Chemistry
- 4 years of relevant professional experience in process improvement and project management
- Good knowledge in MS-Office; SAP would be beneficial
- Fluent in English and German (minimum C1 level); further language skills are beneficial
- Good communication skills on all hierarchy levels
- Willingness to travel up to 50% within Europe with a focus on Germany and Netherlands
- Driving license B
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.