Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
TCS Technician Bonding & Gasketing (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Actively support the bonding and gasketing team in the new modern Inspiration Center in Düsseldorf
- Take responsibility for customer-oriented bonding and gasketing projects
- Develop new solutions to meet individual customer needs
- Share your expertise in regular interdisciplinary exchanges with colleagues (d/f/m) from Sales and Development
- Understand customer requirements and carry out tests to demonstrate the feasibility
- Summarize your findings in technical reports for internal and external use
- Certified Technician (d/f/m) or Bachelor's degree as an Engineer (d/f/m) in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechatronics, or a similar discipline
- 3 years of relevant work experience in a laboratory environment
- Great team player with hands-on mentality
- Openness to digital processes and interdisciplinary work in our new Inspiration Center
- Fluent German and good English language skills