Germany, Düsseldorf, Controlling and Development
Functional Controller Digital Business (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Take responsibility for financial controlling and business partnering to Digital Business Organisation for budgeting, forecasting, analyzing actuals, and proactively providing insight and direction to steer desired results
- Pro-active support of business steering, performance management and fact-based decision making for products and projects
- Develop and implement new controlling concepts to support Henkel's digital transformation
- Provide monthly/quarterly closing, performance review and gap analysis as well as ad-hoc reports for senior management
- Take responsibility for cost efficiency measure definition and mangement
- Ensure the application of internal guidelines and policies and further develop KPI's and reporting/accounting systems and processes
- Master´s degree in business administration with focus on controlling/accounting or in a related field
- At least 5-7 years of experience in controlling
- Proficiency in SAP and BI applications and experienced Excel/PowerPoint user
- Fluent in English and preferably in German
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities, strong conceptual and convincing skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and open-minded team player with strong negotiation skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.