China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
SF GCN TCS Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
- Drives and executes SBU and functional strategy for assigned segment/technology, ensures technical support is considered globally
- Leads or drives success of global/regional SBU projects (ACE, Inno/ADP, etc.), product recommendations, demonstrations, and troubleshooting
- Is responsible for leading, performance management and development of team members in the area of responsibility
- Provides high level support for KAs and critical global/regional customers with innovation, solution delivery, value quantification, etc.
- Contributes globally and regionally to best practices, academy/trainings, processes/tools, etc., and ensures consistent implementation
- Visits Henkel’s top global customers within technology/segment, delivers appropriate next steps, action items and documentation
- Works with application equipment and technology development to provide innovative solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Observes global developments in relevant technology/segment fields, incl. competitive products
- Manages laboratory workflow (including prioritization and reporting) to meet customer, internal and market needs and expectations
- Is responsible for customer technical training via appropriate formats: academies, Webinars, at customer site, at Henkel facilities, etc.
- Evaluates KPI results and drives innovation and continuous improvement via data driven decisions and actions resulting from KPI metrics
- Supports as appropriate Henkel activities in other areas including marketing, internal and external communications, sustainability, etc.
- Ensures compliance with all Henkel and regulatory requirements (safety, legal, environment), and relevant industry/customer specifications
- Managerial experience necessary
- Project management skill
- Communication and language skill - English/Chinese
- Science engineering degree or experience
- 5~10+ years experience in fashion manufacturing industry - footwear/textile etc.