PHL, Laguna, Adhesive Technologies
Business Process Senior Analyst (APAC)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Supervise Master Data process and quality for possible improvements
- Generate Master Data related reports; Set-up and update Master Data rules to be followed
- Provide support in Master Data related projects as well as Continuous Improvement initiatives; Provide trainings for processes
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering related
- Minimum of five (5) years' relevant experience in Master Data
- Good English communication skills; Mandarin language proficiency is an advantage
- Intermediate Excel, PowerPoint knowledge, and project management skills are mandatory; Python and database management-related experience are preferred