PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Collect, compile, and issue tax exemption certificates from/to customers/vendors and provide the same in response to internal or external requests
- Run, prepare, review, and timely submit all ECM (Execution Certificate Management/customer/vendor) reports
- Manage ECM (customer/vendor) working files; Manage all mail-in databases (customer/vendor)
- Communicate with process owners, customers, vendors, state auditors, and taxing jurisdictions as needed; Work on tax-related projects as assigned
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance/Tax
- Preferably one (1) year relevant experience in Finance or Tax role
- Microsoft Office Skill (Excel, Word & PowerPoint, Outlook) is required; Knowledge on SAP or any ERP system, Vertex Sales Tax or any Tax Tool System is an advantage
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must be amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (12:00 NN - 9:00 PM)