China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop site safety execution plan per henkel policy, procedure and work instructions.Establish site safety management system per plan, deploy resources and facilities. "
- Support site related safety management system,facilitate all functional departments to achieve their specific safety performance through training,coaching and technical support.
- Promote Henkel standard and regulation related to process safety in site and deliver training to improve people process safety awareness
- Provide advice to plant to ensure all incidents are reported,investigated and root cause is found. Follow up actions are taken.
- Provide professional support on management of change in current site
- Degree: College
- Working Year:1-3 years
- Major: Chemical/ Safety/ Mechanical
- Industry: chemical industry
- Language: English - Level: Basic