China, Zhuhai, Adhesive Technologies
Product development engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Product development engineer based in Henkel Zhuhai plant
- Specialized in new thermal products scale up
- Take lead in new products scale up, working with the whole innovation team (PD, TCS, iPM), business team and plant together to successfully implement the new products scale up from lab to the plant, and from low volume to high volume manufacturing
- Working with the team to design and monitor the whole new product manufacturing process, solve the technical issues, carry out adequate risk mitigation methods to ensure the new product launch quality.
- Support process optimization or localization project in the plant
- Deliver the new product scale up in an efficient, time-saving, high quality and risk-mitigated way.
- Master’s degree in Chemical related field
- Minimum two years working experiences in chemical related industry
- Experiences in thermal product (TIM, gap filler, gap pad, PCM e.g.) development, manufacturing or application could be a plus
- OK for business travel • Excellent English communication skills
- Competent in problem solving techniques such as 6 sigma, design of experiment (DOE), failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA) e.g.