China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Supply Chain Project
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- 1) Supply GCN project & CI manager to lead or coordinator great china end to end projects.
- 2) Keep critical project timelines, dashboard, progress, and identify project risks and bottle necks.
- 3) Gartner chart or ditigal tools can be utilized to manage Great China project to provide visibilities to both management team and execution team.
- 4) Be able to coordinate with cross function team, who don't have direct reporting line, to align project target, resources, and execute project plans.
- 5) Strong communication skills and be able to influence key stake holders in formalize project plan, project team, and delivery project results.
- 6) Understanding of ERP system SAP/JDA is must
Value Stream Mapping
- 1) Understand end to end supply chain process, or has executoin experiences in demand planning, supply planning, customer service or logistics.
- 2) Strong experiences in value stream mapping, inlcuding problem statement, process manpping, flow chart drafting.
- 3) Some data analytical skills for example excel power, PBI, SQL etcs, and be able to individually drive down to data details.
- 4) Strong experience in identifiing root causes from process mapping or data analysis, and be able to drive project team to work out improvement plan.
- 1) Develop project plan with project team members, who could be supply chain internal teams, or external Henkel other functions.
- 2) Identify improvement solutions, conduct feasibility study, cost or service level balance scenarios
- 3) Drive a decision making on project go/not go
- 4) Lead or coordinate project team members to execute and deliver project targets.
- 5) Final project target to improve supply chain service level with optimal cost or resources
Henkel Internal candidate preferred with Data Analysis Skill, communication, problem solving, cross function collaborations skills
- 1) Agile, quick learner, open minded and has certain level of strategic thinking.
- 2) Positive and can do attitude, proven cases in supply planning performance improvements, driving projects, and process Kaizen.
- 3) Problem solving and data analysis : Strong data analysis, use data and facts to identify problem, then be able to find out root cause and resolve problem.
- 4) Communication and influencing, be able to work with cross functions and drive changes in virtual teams (no direct reporting line teams ).