China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Senior PD Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Response to develop new equipment for AE
- Response for equipment mechanical and structure design, development, modification and support troubleshooting to equipment TCS.
- Working cross functionally to deliver services in the agreed upon timeframe and according to customer expectations.
- Work closely and collect feedback from BD and TCS team or direct customer visit to understands customers needs and requirement. Make sure the new products development and existing products improvement can meet the customer expectation or market needs.
- Support the daily management and operation of the laboratory.
Soft Skill Requirement:
- Proficient in Solid Work,
- Proficient in mechanical and structure design (Have fluid mechanic design experience is preferred)
Nice to Have:
- Familiar with Electerical Design
- Familiar with Dispensing Technology and Motion Control
- Good technical problem solving skills
- Completed the product development independently or as the project leader
- New Product Development including technical project management 70%
- Customer Visit 10%
- Data Management and documentation 10%
- Other 10%
- Good English level
- Major in Electronics is a plus
- Experience in mechanical industry is preferable.